Friday, April 19, 2024

things to be glad about

Well, here are some things to be glad about:
(Oh, okay: Things about which to be glad :-)

... Before the scan, I was worried that, this time, it could be bad. Well, isn't it nice to sometimes be right :-)
... On the scan analysis I'm down as a 21-year-old male. I already feel fitter and younger :-)
The son who usually gives early warning of the scan results -- is overseas, so no early warning.
I'm not comfortable with him having to tell me, his father, whether the scan is good... or bad. Not something a son should have to do.
... I phoned an aunt and she is... not well, but well enough for an 85-year old with heart problems. So that's good :-)
And -- I'm still fit and well till at least the next scan :-) Even if that's only a month away.

I never want people to think that I am "fighting" cancer. There's no fight -- just following instructions and accepting treatment and waiting. Now there is nothing to be done except wait... so that's something to be glad about :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===

Bandaid solutions hurt when they are removed.

...Dying for you to Read my blog: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Physically you are not but mentally you are and doing very very well.

    ReplyDelete