Tuesday, April 9, 2024

scan and app

I get the usual text reminder of my next MRI. I phone, say I'll be there, make sure they have all necessary paperwork. All is okay. So, says the girl on the phone -- see you tomorrow.
Tomorrow!. is it that soon? oh. okay. Tomorrow then.

I find it hard to worry about the scan result. It's been a long time. Many scans. Worry comes in occasional flashes rather than just at scan time.
What I feel is almost-fear at the thought of the cannula into my vein. I never like that.
And annoyance at the change to my routine. It'll be a morning wasted. As though I had something else to do :-)

In my efforts to have TourismWA support or develop my app, I've had a fairly definite, No way. Which I shall deliberately misunderstands as, Try another approach. But that can't start for another week. (Oh! another week? so soon! Time flies :-)






Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood
   

1 comment: