Thursday, July 11, 2024

what will kill me

funny, really, terminal cancer for several years and I never wondered, how will it kill me?
it's a terminal disease, I never thought past that.
till i had a thought: a tumour grows, it squeezes the brain... until it squeezes something vital. then i die.
where it is, i expect the tumour will squeeze my vision long before it expands to crush something more essential to life. a lucky location.
The radiation necrosis caused more actual and immediate damage. (sort of).
so i'm waiting for a cancerous tumour to crush my brain :-)
Well, I'm pleased to understand that... whether I'm right or wrong. It's an explanation which seems reasonable. I do like to understand things.
And now i think about it: having a known terminal disease does mean that i worry less about all the other things which could kill me :-)

btw: morbid thoughts? no, just me enjoying analysing and understanding an interesting situation.




Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood
   

1 comment: