Wednesday, May 8, 2024

waiting for a scan

My next mri is late this week. Just a month since the last :-(
We won't get the results for a couple of weeks, there's a shortage of experts who can interpret a brain scan. So, till then... no change. Which is good.
I'm still wary of "symptoms", indications that my brain function is being affected. Nothing so far :-) Just the usual symptoms of age. Such as sleeping a lot. I'm fine with that.
On Saturday we're on a rogaine, a ten hour rogaine, we (Deb, her sister, me) walk 14km in a lot less time than that. Deb does all the navigation. I can understand the map but can't relate it back to where we need to go. No worries, Deb does brilliantly. Mostly, she keeps us on tracks.
it's a beautiful day for a stroll in the bush.

I've had a few late nights. I'm writing stories. I'm always looking for "nice" stories to read, now I'm writing my own. Just as much fun, more, than reading it.
It also keeps my mind occupied. I can't deny it, I'm a bit worried. About this next scan and about what follows.
This scan will find out if my latest tumour/necrosis is growing. If it is... the obvious option is that I'll have my head opened, again, and whatever it is will be removed, again. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it. Except worry and tell myself to not worry.
So, no worries :-)


Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood
   

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it. A big effort to do a 10 hr rogaine.

    ReplyDelete