Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Wed 19 june, Albany

Mostly fine, with light showers.
We drive into the Porongorups. To the Poron... Inn and Tearooms, for lunch.
Nice enough though over salty. Better than yesterdays ribs! A pleasant and peaceful cafe (and knick knack shop).
A pleasant, narrow, winding road with no traffic and beautiful views.
Come home via an IGA, buy a few items for dinner.
Arrive home very hungry and tired. That's me, anyway.
Just about to start eating -- and the power fails.
Yes, I know our phones have torch apps. My own response is to get the real torch from the truck.
The cottage owner comes over with candies.
A bit later, power is back. We eat, watch tv, relax.
Deb finishes her holiday jigsaw (a my-birthday present from me:-). I do crosswords and read
On and off the rain is heavy, we are snug, dry, warm.



Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood
   

1 comment: