Sunday, April 2, 2023

don't relax. set a rogaine

I put up my hand, say that I would like to use my app as the basis for setting a novelty rogaine. Wait to hear if there are any questions. How does the app work? for example. I suggest that it would be nice if plenty of people test the app, see if it is suitable (pwMapApp, Memorials Rhapsody all in Kings Park, fyi. Two rogainers try it.
We turn up at the AGM -- and it appears to be a fait accompli. Oh. So, with a co-setter... I'll be setting (I guess) the next November Novelty rogaine.

Next night, I can't sleep. Will the app work for an actual event?
I'm sure it will... mostly. Finding and recording points is okay. Getting overall event results... possibly okay.

See, this is why people never volunteer: whatever it is it is always more complicated than expected. And people depend on whatever you volunteered to do.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
Need to know: pwMapApp
 ... Memorials Rhapsody
===


The stupid person says, "It's impossible". The smart person says, "It's possible, if we can get enough stupid people to do it." (Alfred E. Neuman)


pwMapAppreadMe)


1 comment:

  1. It will work fine. I do agree that volunteering does come with a degree of stress

    ReplyDelete