Friday, April 7, 2023

meditation

In a previous post I commented on a book... that post should have gone to a different blog. One where I comment on books that I have read (or not).

Now for this blog:
I run round the lake as a form of meditation. As I run I'm thinking through problems. Or keeping my mind clear of problems. Either way, I come home mentally refreshed :-)
====

My app is possibly dead. Google has introduced a new playStore requirement, one which I cannot reach. If the requirement is retrospective, my app will disappear in June. Oh well.

So I need a new aim in life. I decide that my new target is, to run my next marathon in the year I turn 80. Impossible? Probably. But I enjoy having a definite target. I may have to reconsider when I reach 79 :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===


The stupid person says, "It's impossible". The smart person says, "It's possible, if we can get enough stupid people to do it." (Alfred E. Neuman)


pwMapAppreadMe)


1 comment: