Thursday, April 16, 2020

here we go again!

I can't deny it, I'm aware of a big black cloud on my horizon. I think of it perhaps once every few days. Just a glancing thought, it's not a great worry. I worry about Deb, perhaps twice as often.

Now I'm getting the date for my next MRI. As soon as I send the email, requesting an appointment -- I became more aware of that cloud. A quick flash of worry, doesn't last long.

Now the appointment is made -- still well into the future -- and I'm past worry and into mental preparation: building a strong *non* expectation. Whatever the result, I want to be neither shocked nor thrilled... Of course I will be more tense as the date gets closer, I always am :-)
===

Interesting times: the post-scan appointment -- getting the results -- will be via phone. Coronavirus keeps us at a distance. So, no driving, no parking fees -- and that's something to be glad about :-)
===

Meanwhile, I'm working on my phone app. Coding in Kotlin, a language that I don't know. A language with basic concepts that I don't know. I feel a bit like a single ant gnawing at a carcase: making some progress... very little... but very enjoyable.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===
"No sense being pessimistic. It wouldn't work anyway." … per Ginger Meggs
===
Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment