Thursday, August 18, 2022

life goes on

Today is another MRI scan. I don't get the results for another week.
As usual, pre-scan I have all sorts of "symptoms": headaches (well minor twinges), dizziness, tiredness, tension.
The scan is done and, as usual, I feel better.
I try to explain it to Deb: the scan is done, the die is cast, if it's bad then it's too late to worry. Whatever it is, post-scan I feel relieved.
Deb is more realistic: she will stress till we get the results.

For months I've been gloomy. The prospect of death is far too real and possibly too close.
Last night I get the first "practical" response from the people developing "my app". The response is rubbish. I was doubtful, now I'm certain, they will never create the app. I guess the app is the one item on my bucket list. I decide it's never going to happen. Gloom shifts to acceptance: Wtf, when/if I die there is nothing left undone. Nothing I really want and expect anyway. So dying matters very little.
But, as usual, wtf again -- there's still plenty to do.
I continue to push the app developers, even with no expectation of results. Deb and I have lined up several fun runs and hikes. We have grandchild-minding next week. etc. No time to relax. Life... still... goes on :-)


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

If you're not a part of the solution, then you're part of the vast majority. (Alfred E. Neuman)

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. Keep pushing them, you never know it may happen

    ReplyDelete