Saturday, September 23, 2023

Show day

It's Royal Show week. Should we go? Both Deb and I enjoy the Show, neither of us like crowds, I now have to watch carefully in crowds... Of course we go to the Show. By bus then train. Very easy ( with Deb in charge). Weather is fine, crowds are not too bad.

We see some pigs, for me and some cats, for Deb. Log-chopping (where we see a visit by the GG). Other than that, we just walk and wander and watch. It's great fun. We're glad that we went. Of course :-)
====

Dream: 
I have a GPS watch. It puts up a message every kilometer. Sometimes it also speaks, every km, through my phone. Oh, and I read a lot of science fiction.
So... no surprise that I dream that my GPS watch is talking through my phone -- to warn me that aliens are invading. Very useful :-)

Strange dreams. I have a cold. Deb has a sore leg from an orienteering fall. Otherwise all well and good. As usual :-)


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===

Too many people consider themselves open-minded when they're really just empty-headed. (Alfred E. Neuman)


pwMapAppreadMe)


1 comment: