Wednesday, September 11, 2019

alternatively...

Of course there's a problem with staying up late so that I don't have the energy to worry: when I'm tired I can be tired and grumpy and miserable. One good night's sleep -- or, perhaps, just the benefits of having blogged my feelings -- and I'm now feeling fine.

Okay, I've had inside information: the results of the PET scan look good. So that's good news. On the other hand, it's the MRI that scans for the terminal brain cancer, and that's still -- for me -- an unknown. So that's potential stress.

But I'm not particularly stressed. Worried, yes. Stressed, no. It's just another scan, another three months since the last. I'll soon have the results. And then I won't have to worry... At least, not till I start treatment (worst case) or not for another three months.

This may help my mood: today we look after our grandson. By which I mean, Deb looks after him. I do some looking after. I also sleep, while they carry on around me. Another good day :-)

Heh. So far, so good :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

So-cratz: "The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing". Ted: "That's us, dude."

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



1 comment: