Tuesday, September 17, 2019

June 5: late post

Relative Stress
[This post was sent to the wrong blog! Having just realised that... here it is in the correct blog. Just read it as though it was posted on 5th June 2019...]
===

So I've been stressing about this week's scans. Or, rather, stressing about the results, which I won't know for another week.

A few days ago we have a family panic... the possibility of bad news. For a few hours I'm wondering, Is this serious? For a few hours I can understand why a crisis could drive people to religion.

But not to worry! All is settled and found to be, no worries. Phew!

And in related news, I gain a better perspective. What am I worried about ?! I'm far too focussed on my own problems. Forget it!

And since then... really, I'm not stressed about my scans. Okay, a bit worried but not stressed. Scan results? I'll find out, eventually. Bad results? I'll deal with them -- if and when. The stress may return. But not yet. For now, for me, no worries :-)

Problems are relative. My problems are... relatively minor. From my new perspective. Feeling good.





Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

So-cratz: "The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing". Ted: "That's us, dude."

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment