Tuesday, September 10, 2019

post scans pre results

Monday I have a PET scan. Tuesday I have an MRI scan. I won't know the results till the end of the week. This -- waiting on scans then waiting on results -- is always a tense time.

This time, I almost take it in my stride. Que sera sera and all that. The worry -- when it hits me -- is quite mild. Mostly, I worry about what Deb will do when I'm dead. I also worry about how Deb will feel when I'm finally dying. Gloomy, eh.

I cope, by not sleeping much. I stay up late, reading or playing WoW. It keeps my mind occupied... or, too tired to worry. I also chase EV policy-makers and a couple of other ideas which will not get very far. But which are worth chasing.

Tonight. Still a few days till I get results. I'm worried about Deb, I know that she worries. I also realise that I am afraid. For myself. Afraid of dying.

Oh well. Can't be helped. End of the week I'll stop worrying. One way or the other. Que sera sera, eh.




Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Why be difficult? Be impossible." … Ginger Meggs

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



1 comment: