Thursday, August 6, 2020

double dreaming

I wake up from two dreams. Or, perhaps from one dream in two parts. Whatever...

First, I am with a crowd of people, friends and acquaintances. Our grandson is there. He says to me, You don't enjoy being here but you need to be polite and friendly. Smart kid, I think.

Now the dream changes. I am sitting next to a camel. I am scratching the camel's throat, the camel enjoys it. The camel says, Really, you can't see the lines of x-rays? Then I do. See them, that is.

My dreams can be confusing. There is some obvious and accurate insight, the significance is clear. But I have no idea about the first part, with our grandson...

Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===

When all else fails, have someone else read the instructions" … per Ginger Meggs
   

No comments:

Post a Comment