Saturday, August 29, 2020

hair and mind

I'm getting a few comments on my hair, not all complimentary. Comments on the current state of my hair: getting longer, looking untidy. It's okay, I have a good excuse:

Now that my hair is growing -- after it disappeared entirely -- I am loath to cut it back. I have hair again, I celebrate by letting it grow!

There's also a purely economic reason: I'll be scanned again in mid-September, the scans may lead to more chemo treatment, the treatment may make my hair fall out again... So why waste money getting a haircut? Not yet, anyway :-)
===

My mind is, apparently, as patchy as my hair: I sent this post to the wrong email address... It's now removed from one blog & posted to the correct blog. I hope.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

I'm not cynical… just experienced… per Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment