Friday, September 18, 2020

all clear -- again :-)

September: yet another "all clear" set of scans :-)

One of my great pleasures is to make Deb happy. Finding that I am still clear of cancer makes Deb very happy. Yes, I'd noticed that she had pre-scan nerves. Now I am sure -- seeing Deb's relief -- that Deb's worry is stronger than mine. There are a few possible reasons:

I practise "not worrying". It doesn't work but it works better than Deb's efforts. And Deb does have more to worry about: I'll just be dead but Deb will be living without me... oh, the horror! Finally, Deb has a firmer grasp of reality. I just hum happily in my own little world :-)

Even so... my own relief is also noticeable! Another three months' of not worrying. Well, another three months less the week or so when the worries hit. For now: woohoo!


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

There's a party in your heart and all the bladed weapons are invited. Have a pleasant day. … Blingtron 5000

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment