Wednesday, February 10, 2021

keeping occupied

I have two things which take a lot of my time. Two things as well as reading and playing WoW, that is.

First... my app.

Vote Nick [1]

Yes, I wrote a working version of the core of the program. What I wanted was some wrap-around code to identify users, plus code that did not crash whenever the wind changed.

So the paid "developers" ignored my screen-by-screen dump from my own program. Without asking me any questions they sketched out something which was ridiculously unrelated to what I want.

Now I am "writing" my app in Powerpoint, the Salesman's Friend. Yes, this app works... in Powerpoint :-)  Well, it will "work". I'm doing what a real developer should do: creating a prototype then using that to refine what the app should do.

Vote Nick [1] on March 13

My "ppt app" will be good for the current crowd -- or for someone else who knows how to write apps.
===

Meanwhile: There's a local version of the HEMP party, called Legalise Cannabis WA. And -- you guessed it -- I put up my hand.

Vote Nick [1] in Warren-Blackwood

First, they have enough candidates. (Deb heaves a sigh of relief.) Then they need more. So -- (Deb groans) -- on March 13th I will be on the ballot paper for... the Legislative Assembly in the district of Warren-Blackwood.

Supporting the legalisation of cannabis, which I think is sensible, if only to simplify drug management. And putting forward any great ideas that come to me... For example:

Whatever any other party offers, I offer 10% more. Or less, if that sounds better.

For a free-thinking politician Vote Nick [1]

But don't worry. I won't turn this blog into a platform for my political pork-barrelling.

Nick [1] for 10% more. Or less


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

I'd rather be super rich than completely stupid... Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



1 comment: