Friday, February 19, 2021

campaigning, slowly

My election campaign is off to a slow start... I asked Aeglira (my Communications Officer) to start a blog(*). Unfortunately... she knows very little about the Warren-Blackwood District.

Still, she has set me up for a "meet the candidates" meeting. Candidates from the three major parties -- and me -- each to give a three-minute speech followed by Q&A. Three minutes?! How can I keep myself down to just three minutes!

So if anyone wants to get up close to a politician (plus three wannabes) -- join me in Mt Barker at 5pm on Thursday 25th. Should be fun... or embarrassing :-)
===

Meanwhile, I have no time to think about health, which is good. Anyway, I'm still fit (ha!) and healthy :-)
===

(*) The blog is called VoteNick[1] and the address is https://votenick1.blogspot.com/

Which proves to be a very poor choice of address... I can put that exact address into a search -- and it is not found. Perhaps I am one of those Australian news sites that have been unfriended by social media :-?



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

I'd rather be super rich than completely stupid... Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



1 comment: