Wednesday, November 17, 2021

all well :-)

When nothing "bad" is happening, I have no great enthusiasm for posting to this blog. There is nothing I need to get off my chest.
So... here is a quick status report: 

all is well :-)

I still spend a lot of time feeling tired -- but that's good. It's a sign that I am doing a bit of running. Regular running makes it very easy to fall asleep :-)
===

On the other hand... I have more get-up-and-go. In between running & sleeping, I go with Deb to a couple of our grandson's swimming lessons. And this morning I go with Deb to the boy's primary-school assembly. What an enjoyable experience :-)

So. "nothing bad" equals... "all is well" :-)

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. It's excellent to hear all is good. I start to get a little concerned if it's been awhile since a post.

    ReplyDelete