Wednesday, December 8, 2021

short holiday and a good scan

Another CT scan... CT is the scan that shows (or not) blood on the brain... where blood on the brain leads to several days in hospital with a drain from my brain. No official results yet but:

Our Deep-ENT says that the CT scan looks "good -- nothing exciting". And nothing exciting is just what I want :-)

Over the weekend I test the brain , with a trail run round Yanchep Lake. I run carefully, do not fall over... I want to be sure that normal activity does not cause damage. Seems okay :-)

The run starts at 7am. So Deb & I stay at Yanchep Inn. A short walk from the start. Pre-race preparation includes a "Christmas Dinner" at the inn... giving extra weight to carry on the run :-) Dinner includes Christmas crackers and -- absolutely amazing -- the crackers include paper hats which actually fit on my head! Yes, I have a big head :-)

A very pleasant weekend, very relaxing (except for the run :-)

Now I feel more confident that my brain does not need cotton wool... so it's back in training for the Cradle Mountain Run. Ha!

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

There are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters." ... Boris Johnson

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: