Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Merry Christmas :-)

It's a good Christmas -- as usual :-)

Catching up with my brother, with Deb's sister, and their families. Always enjoyable, always exhausting... I'm not a sociable person!

We start with the immediate family exchanging gifts. Extra fun this year with *two* little kids helping with the unwrapping :-) Doesn't matter what's inside, as long as it needs to be unwrapped.

That's Christmas Eve. Deb says, now there's nothing for Christmas Day :-( So I'm up at midnight gift-wrapping some rocky road chocolate that we bought while we were away... Top present!

That's one thing that I miss: driving to the shops to buy a weird / surprising present.
===

Today, finally, I go for a run... mostly a walk. I spend too much time just sitting. (I no longer have an excuse. Just lazy.) I'll be struggling on Sunday's 5km trail run. Oh well...


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

Stay cool but stop at frostbite" ... per Ginger Meggs

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I love Christmas. Always good to get the family together.

    ReplyDelete