Monday, August 14, 2023

not worried, just...

The Sunday paper has a story of a bloke who died of "my" cancer. It took him ten years, two operations and chemo. I've had only half of that (and I'm still alive.) With no tumour-caused symptoms.
The ABC news has a story of a woman who was a key player in dealing with covid. She has now died of brain cancer. Aged 70.
These stories don't so much worry me as... make me think. Remind me of what's in my brain.
Also reminds me that one type of cancer has many different effects.
My tumour was in the vision part of my brain. Not good but... it could be worse.
No worries, eh :-)


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===

Too many people consider themselves open-minded when they're really just empty-headed. (Alfred E. Neuman)


pwMapAppreadMe)


1 comment:

  1. You are doing very well indeed. Hopefully, old old age is in store for us both.

    ReplyDelete