Monday, May 27, 2019

image in this

This blog is a lot of words... lots and lots of words. That's my style :-)

There have been (I think) two photos (maybe three), both (or all!) of the top/back of my head. Showing the original scar then the blank area where hair was burnt off by radiation treatment.

Time for another photo!



Yes, again, it's the top/back of my head :-)

Trace of the scar, nicely healed. Hair... well... that's all there is. For the last couple of months -- since soon after the start of the latest chemo -- that's all the hair that I can grow. Interesting point one: the face is similarly smooth. Very convenient, no need to shave.

Interesting point two: The hair has fallen out on my head, not my body. In fact -- now I look at the photo -- there is a light fringe starting on my neck. Messy :-( I may have to try to remove that fringe, it looks silly. Trouble is... I can't see it to remove it ! Back of my head... in case I'm not being clear, I can't see it, don't usually worry about it.
===

And now for something completely different: the result of a dream.

Two dreams, in fact. The first involved a bright red sports car. A bit like a Cobra, with a long, low bonnet area in front of the car. Yes, I once owned a Cobra -- but blue & white, not red. The long, low bonnet is packed with a V8 engine. Oh yeah :-)

In the dream there is a bright red car. With a long, low bonnet. Then the bonnet develops a lump in the middle. That's interesting (I think, in the dream) the car is pregnant. It's going to have a baby car.

Nope, no idea what it means. Unless I have a deep-seated desire to own and drive another Cobra... or two :-)
===

Then I saw a photo -- in another dream. It was a photo very much like this:



"Self … Reflection"

Yes, the caption came with the dream.

Very deep, very meaningful. I have no idea what the meaning is.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Why be difficult? Be impossible." … Ginger Meggs

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



1 comment: