Tuesday, June 11, 2019

not even worried

Deb and I are in the doc's office. The cancer doc. How are you? she asks. You tell me, I reply. Always the same start to a meeting :-)

In summary: All clear.

Scan one shows that the testicular cancer -- having spread to lymph nodes then been treated by chemo -- has "resolution". Or some such meaningless word. That cancer is no longer visible, chemo was effective.

Scan two shows no sign of new cancer in the brain. All good news, another three months to enjoy :-) Though the doc lines me up for both scans after another three months. Head scan because it could come back, body scan to make sure that there really has been "resolution".

What about, we ask, The sensitivity in my toes and fingertips? It should fade, says the doc, But it will take months. Good news and bad.
===

Deb & I shout ourselves a celebratory cup of coffee... and solid sugar caramel slice. Deb heaves a sigh of relief. I admit that I'm glad to have another clear scan.

Now to arrange our next holiday :-)



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Why be difficult? Be impossible." … Ginger Meggs

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



1 comment: