Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Easy dreamer

I do have a lot of dreams. Most are irrelevant to this blog... as is today's, but I like it. So, my blog, my dream :-)

Most dreams fade as soon as I wake up. This one, I try to remember... then forgot it... but it comes back to mind, days later.

I'm learning a new programming language. (This is reality, the relevance to the dream will soon be clear.) I'm at the language learning stage where I'm thinking, Good grief! so many bits and pieces, how will I ever get anything clear in my mind?! And the dream:

I have a large bundle of feathers. Hundreds of them, all exactly the same. All brown with a touch of white, though that is probably unimportant. I'm looking at these feathers... My task is, to put them all together to reconstruct the original bird.

Even as I wake up, the dream "meaning" is pretty obvious. In fact, even in the dream I'm thinking, Each feather is a line of code...

An easy dream to interpret! But I like it :-)




Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Choice, not chance, determines your destiny" … Aristotle

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)



1 comment:

  1. Complex dreams. I rarely dream. Perhaps I do but have no recollection of them.

    ReplyDelete