Thursday, December 3, 2020

all good till January :-)

I'm still in the "all clear between scans" phase, so feeling fine.

I even notice that I am getting a little bit better at running, though still far slower than I was several years ago.

The next scan is due in January, so I sent an email to set the appointment. And immediately felt worried... Just a twinge but distinct. The pre-scan worry has set in.

Pretty minor though. Barely a twinge. I'll see if I can keep it that way :-)

I told Deb when I sent off the first email. I haven't mentioned that the scan is now in my diary. Deb worries more that I do, I don't want to remind her that I am due for my next scan.

Is that right? I know that I would never want bad  -- or even worrying -- news hidden from me. Should I gloss over it for Deb?

The scan will be near the end of January. So, till then, I am all clear. With no excuse to not get fitter... with a very long way, still, till I am fit enough to run the Cradle Mountain run :-)


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

The best part of [Triple J's Hottest 100] is watching everyone realise they've aged out of the demographic for [Triple J's Hottest 100] ... John Birmingham"

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment