Saturday, December 26, 2020

not bad at all

The surgeon used a sharp knife to perform a "penile biopsy". Yukk! I believe there are now one or two stitches on the end of my penis. I believe it -- but there is no way I am game to actually look. Yukk again!

Anyway, next day all is fine. An occasional minor ache. Sensitivity when I point the wrong way into my underpants. Nothing that stops me going out amongst the shopping crowds, to collect food platters for the next day.

The next day is Christmas Day. Our "kids" are round in the morning, we have great fun unwrapping presents. Our 5yo grandson is nonstop activity: finding presents, passing presents on, helping unwrap presents, playing with presents. Our 1yo granddaughter watches and enjoys.

We drive to my brother's place for lunch: a larger crowd, lots of good food, plenty of catching-up. Then to Deb's sister's place for another lot of food and catching-up. The boy has slowed down, slightly. The girl is wide awake but tiring.

For us adults: an exhausting day, lots of fun, good company. Home again and we sigh... Just as well it's only once a year :-)

I was a bit tired -- as usual. But postoperative effects (to put big words to a minor effect) are minor. I'm a bit careful about how I hang in my underpants. There's an occasional ache, very minor. But no pain.
===

Boxing Day is another test: we go for a run. Just 40 minutes. With no trouble at all. All my complaints are pointless... thank goodness.

I still don't have the results, I expect it will be something minor. Meanwhile, it's back to the usual. With a ninety minute run for tomorrow... Where's a nasty diagnosis when I need it :-?



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"If you're hoping for the element of surprise, it helps to be surprising." Kim Silva in Head on by John Scalzi

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https: // notdotdeaddotyet .blogspot. com. au/ :-)



1 comment: