Monday, May 16, 2022

that's better :-)

I'm back on an even (emotional) keel. Where I want to be. Not entirely happy. Still swearing at inanimate objects. But enjoying life.

Spending ttoday doing nothing except, run around the lake, it's seven or eight km. My "run" is not much more than a fast... or medium...  walk. (My training aim is always distance, at any (slow) speed) 
It's good to get out and about.

Today's run plus the Saturday rogaine... Phew! I'm tired. Physically, anyway. I may be settling in for a late night's work.

btw: The sister who chose Albany over a rogaine, well: It rained all the way and rained worse while they were there.  To which I say: nyah nyah, it was perfect weather -- where we were -- for the bush rogaine :-)

There's a benefit to having nothing to do: I can stay up late and sleep some other time. I reject the civilised constraint of working 9 to 5, I work (ie do the mostly pointless things which keep me entertained) I work when I want. Which is mostly from about ten at night till possibly 3am. I work best with no deadline. If I'm still going at 3am... I'll keep going till sun-up.
If anyone sees me falling asleep during the day I just tap my head and groan a bit :-)

Anyway... I've finished a couple of things which have been waiting far too long. It's a good feeling :-)


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"The measure of love is to love without measure" ... St Augustine


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)


1 comment:

  1. Good stuff. Do what you want to whenever you want to. That's the life.

    ReplyDelete