Friday, May 27, 2022

better for a run

This morning I'm in a lousy mood. The tablet loses the folder where I keep all my data, it does this regularly. Then it locks up completely, another regular problem. I fix both problems by tossing the tablet halfway across the room. Fixes the problems but the power switch is now a bit worse for wear. So I go for a run round the lake.

Two recent dreams:

One is set in St Georges College. Completely different to the real building but one clear identifier (the college is a regular in my dreams): There's a long corridor, doors to either side, one door is mine -- I don't know which one.
I try one door. Thinking, if this my room then I'll see my stuff inside... What I see is a big black -- friendly -- dog.

Okay, the dog could be my depression. I've never met a depressed dog, black or otherwise, but negative advertising makes an impression.
I wonder if all the doors are me trying to define my app for the developers... lots of ways of doing it, not sure which (if any) will work.
Perhaps I should write a book about dream analysis :-)
I'm now back from the run and feeling a whole lot better :-)


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ... Saint Augustine

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)


1 comment:

  1. A run is excellent therapy for you. As is a walk for me.

    ReplyDelete