Thursday, July 7, 2022

it's a cold :-(

i have a cold. actually I'm just coming out of it. wearing a mask while we are shopping, i only have to remove it a couple of times to blow my nose. I'm generous with my cold. Deb is just a couple of days behind me.

The cold hits me on Saturday. Sunday I'm well enough to go with Deb on a trail run, i wear a mask in the crowd scenes. nothing slows me down on a trail run... I'm always last anyway :-)

btw: new tablet. a real pain. I've managed to install a swype keyboard. it's subject to the usual fits of Random word guess, but still worth having. i think.
i tried a Dvorak keyboard but not for long... in theory swype plus Dvorak should be good but i spend a lot of time hunting for keys. Anyway.

while continuously blowing my nose i searched -- as one does -- where does snot come from. i would have guessed, some sort of snot gland at the back of the nose. wrong! now, thanks to james may and the bbc i know the truth. i also know what i could do if i were younger than 16 :-) But i'm not telling.

with a cold, coughing sometimes keeps me awake. and Deb. i think I'm past that stage. i hope.

One nasty part of a cold is muzzy head and twinges of headache. especially nasty when wary of any strange symptoms which may indicate return of a tumour. no worries. that also passes. phew:-)

.


--
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper ... Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved === "I have seen the TRUTH -- and my chains have been broken" … Thrall === Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you will shake off the cold quickly. Yeah Maria and I wear a mask whenever we go out.

    ReplyDelete