Monday, October 17, 2022

feeling fine

I'm very cautious crossing roads. I wave my arms... in the hope that drivers will think, look out for the idiot on the road, and avoid me.
Now I wave my arms *and* my white stick. So drivers can think, look out for the blind idiot on the road. And avoid me.
I don't know about the drivers but the stick gives *me* extra confidence.

Today we are in Kings Park for a run. Re-learning the park with dodgy vision. Also practising stairs, on just 100 steps of Jacobs Ladder. Enough to get me breathing heavily.

The last few months I've been miserable. I'm feeling a lot better now. Not dancing in the streets... but feeling good. Life and its little ups and downs eh :-)
It really helps that I have "positive" things to do. My app is making visible progress, that cheers me up. A feeling of satisfaction.




Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

If you always see your glass as half empty, try getting a smaller glass. (Alfred E. Neuman)

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment