Thursday, February 23, 2023

another boring scan

Today we get the results of my latest MRI.
It's un-interesting. Which is very good :-)
Still damage from surgery and radiation. Nothing new.
About the same as last time. So, nothing visibly nasty regrowing on my brain.

The cancer doc says, Oh, five years, in a tone of pleased surprise.

The next scan is due in May -- while we will be away. Should we scan early or late? Make it June, she says. Good... holiday first then return for another scan.

Pre-scan I have been less worried than usual. Still, I can now feel the relief. Good boy:-) says Deb. Several times.

And so we go home... happy... and Deb registers us for a trail run next month.
====

Meanwhile... My app is now in both the app stores.
I change my email signature to point the way.
It's time for the really difficult task: getting people to use it.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Yesterday I knew nothing. Today I know that." ... per Ginger Meggs

use pwMapApp to explore for pwLoons


pwMap # Quick Start (pwmapapp.blogspot.com)


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic result. Now for a top holiday.

    ReplyDelete