Monday, July 24, 2023

good dream advice

Some dreams seem to be very significant.I record them and look for meaning. Which does not mean that I understand them...
It's the middle of the night: I'm very cold. Not sure why, the night is not very cold. But I'm cold. So I turn on the electric blanket, set it to maximum heat. I also move closer to Deb, who always glows with maximum heat. As I warm up I fall asleep. And dream: 
We are chatting with a Chinese family. (I have no idea who they could be. But I know we are all good friends.) I am chatting with the adult children. discussing the menu in their restaurant (Am I hungry? I don't think so)
The family matriarch and patriarch talk to me. They are my age, therefore old enough to give advice. They say, Is it true that you and Deb have not had sex for a while? I admit it, with a vague and embarrassed  explanation. You should have sex now, they tell me.
I walk to Deb, jump on top of her and start sex. We did not mean here and now, is a comment from the couple giving advice.
The adult children show me samples of printing their menu on fancy paper.
I wake up warm with an erection and a smile.
As I wake up I think, The electric blanket certainly is effective at warming the bed. Then I find out that it is switched off. Turning it on was part of the dream. My dreaming mind certainly knows how to warm me up :-)

.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===


In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Also, there's lots of competition for handicapped parking. (Alfred E. Neuman)

pwMapAppreadMe)


1 comment:

  1. Two extremes. The last bit must have been encouraging.

    ReplyDelete