Friday, July 14, 2023

two types

There are two types of people in the world: those who see two types of people and those who don't. lol
To me, there are: people that I want to talk with, to find out more about, to listen to, to understand... Then there are people who provide little interest, I talk briefly, listen quickly, find out very little, have no interest in finding out more.
I'm thinking of this because today my eyes are checked and the eye doc is one of those people with whom I fail to communicate.
I ask, are my eyes much worse? I get no answer.
I turn to Deb, ask her, wtf is going on? Deb is able to find out that my eyes are a little bit worse after three years. Okay.
I have a similar problem with the cancer doc. she fails to communicate, I fail to ask for more detail. I have little interest in more talk. Just as well Deb goes with me.
It may be obvious that Deb (and her sister, btw:-) are in the category of, I'd like to talk more).


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===


In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Also, there's lots of competition for handicapped parking. (Alfred E. Neuman)

pwMapAppreadMe)


No comments:

Post a Comment