Wednesday, November 15, 2017

okay, so I may have been wr... wro... wr...

Okay, I may have made some perfectly valid interpretations of the situation. Good, clear, apparently sound interpretations which were, in fact ... not entirely correct. Not "wrong" of course. Just based on incomplete data.

More data is now (Tuesday 14th) available.

Back to last Friday... afternoon: and I am rapidly heading back to how I felt before my Wednesday visit to ED, the Emergency Department. On Wednesday I had been feeling better as I rested. Friday, I am feeling worse. Deb is at work, I send an email:

"Would you bbe able to come home sooner rather thasn later?? It's Wednesday's symptoms though not at ED level. But caRE & comffort would be nice. Annd a veery large apple juice if possiblle :-)"

You may notice one or two minor typos... I notice them but think that any attempt to correct the errors will introduce more errors. The message itself seems clear, I send it with errors.

This is the start of a very "interesting" weekend... which I shall document in a separate post. Because my current (Tuesday 14th) state is ... very tired. So tired that I could be typing any old nonsense. Which is my usual style :-) Right now, though -- I may not even notice.

So for now: tired, thinking below acceptable standards, physically weak otherwise fine, sleeping up to 20 hours a day. (Notice the weasel words: sleeping *up to* 20 hours a day. Which means, it's not really 20 hours but for marketing purposes you may believe that it is 20.)

I believe -- or, at least hope -- that I am now improving. That tomorrow -- or within a few days, anyway -- I will be back to an acceptable level of "okay". Right now -- I would not trust me to document what I had for tonight's dinner :-)

Give me a few days till I post about the events since Friday. And don't worry that, by then I will have forgotten. Much forgetting -- drifting through without actual remembering -- has already happened!

Till the next post...

=======
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
=======

"Always remember, in a land of fel infused ancient elves, the peasant with a good banish spell is king." … Tehd Shoemaker

====


Now much more than a clever name for a holiday journal:





Virus-free. www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment