Wednesday, January 29, 2020

itchy foot

Almost midnight, I'm sitting at the PC translating Russian notes to English, on Fibonacci series and biquadratic equations... Yep, still learning Kotlin coding :-)

My feet start to feel funny. Not painful, not tingling, just... funny. Funny in a way that is clearly a variation on post-chemo sole tingling.

To be exact: soles of both feet feel funny, left hardly at all, right quite noticeable. On the right foot the feeling extends across the bottom of my toes.

I get ready for bed, the feeling is less noticeable. Get into bed -- and it's back... but different.

Again, the left foot is hardly affected. The right foot is itchy, extremely itchy. All across the sole, also across most of the toes. I rub one foot against the other -- hard -- but it doesn't help.

I curl up (I'm lying in bed) to grab my foot in my hand... and squeeze. It seems to work! The itching fades, I fall asleep.

Weird.
===

During the night I wake up from some weird dreams. As I wake up I think, That was weird... but fun :-) Then I forget what the dreams were about. All I remember is, Weird but fun.



Nick Lethbridge  /  consulting dexitroboper
===
"I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed." … Olaf Falafel
===
   

1 comment: