Monday, July 26, 2021

attitudinal readjustment

I really think that I need to adjust my attitude.

I do a lot of planning for the future -- but try to not let the future affect the present.
Especially, If I can not affect the future, I don't worry about it.
The present is for living. The future may -- or may not -- happen.

It's sort of "mindfulness". It's the way I am... the way I have been since before mindfulness became fashionable.

It keeps me happy -- in blissful ignorance -- most of the time.
But not always.

I still get annoyed. Angry... bad-tempered.

Worst of all: no matter what *my* attitude -- Deb still worries.
So: not good enough.

Only trouble is... I'm not sure what attitude -- by me -- would stop Deb from worrying.
That's something to think about.

Perhaps something simple? Wear  a big red nose? Yeeessss :-)

Meanwhile: A friend of Deb's told Deb that anaesthetic hangs round in the tissues for a very long time. Hence my all-the-time tiredness. (Which -- I think -- is gradually improving.)

I can't guarantee the anaesthetic idea.
But Deb likes it.
So, that's good :-)





Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

One joy scatters a hundred griefs" ... Chinese proverb

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. Keep planning for the future mate.plenty of it to come.

    ReplyDelete