Wednesday, October 13, 2021

back to "normal"

Middle of the night. My mind is in overdrive. I can't sleep. May as well post to the blog.

But here's the thing: My mind is on overdrive on a matter unrelated to this blog.

Regarding cancer, brain drains, hospitals... I am happy. Or at least: accepting. No longer  furious. Not worried. Not optimistic, not pessimistic.
Back to my "preferred" normal.

Note... *my* preferred normal. Normal *for me*. Whatever that means ... :-)

Nothing boring. Nothing -- I hope -- average. Just ... normal.

And ready to continue... enjoying life...

Look out... world! I'm back... to my normal :-)

Which may, of course mean: Back to rambling and incomprehensible blog posts.
Another reason why I never reread my posts.

Anyway... I'm happy :-) Just not sleeping.
Oh well.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

Question authority. Don't expect to like the answer." ... per Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: