Friday, October 22, 2021

feeling refreshed

I'm feeling refreshed. As though I've just woken from a good night's sleep.

Which is annoying because midnight is approaching and I should be going to sleep. Not to worry. I can sleep... later.

Each visit to hospital leaves me tired. And less fit.
The surgery may knock me round, I suppose. The less fit I am the worse I am after surgery.
Plus... I get emotionally exhausted from the battle to get out of the hospital.

When I'm tired, I sleep. So I don't recover any fitness. A vicious circle :-(

Not helped by an attack of gastro... Which, I discover, came from the grandchildren. So I can't complain (poor kids...

Also: This week is another CT scan. the CT is a simple scan but it's the one that can show blood on the brain ( ie it could show the need for another brain drain).

Anyway: 
I spend a lot of time sleeping. Doing nothing much. Angling for sympathy. Getting it :-)

Tonight I go to bed...
Rest for a very short while... and wake up feeling refreshed !

So I make a list of things which I haven't been bothered doing. A to-do list for tomorrow.
And post to this blog.

With the key message: I may have been feeling low. But today... is better. Definitely!... if I now go to bed... and get some sleep to match my feeling of being nicely refreshed :-)

Hmmm feeling strangely positive. And that -- for whatever reason -- is something to be glad about :-)

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

Question authority. Don't expect to like the answer." ... per Ginger Meggs

===

Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. Feeling positive is excellent. Can't keep a good man down for long

    ReplyDelete