Sunday, October 3, 2021

the best thing that i packed for hospital is my wool beanie... so warm.

im also wearing a wool thermal. beanie and thermal go overvarious tubes but have not knocked anything out.

a nurse asked if i was moving about yet. that would be nice. but im stuck near the bed by catheter and brain drain tube.

a pleasant experience...

in icu i was given a bed wash... a young woman cleans me all over with a warm cloth. very nicw. and an odd sensation when my catheter tube is waved around by my response to the pleasant experience :-)


im lying flat on my back.tablet held up in the air. not the best for typing.


Nick Lethbridge    /    Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting    /   Problems? Solved.
   ===


As Conan says: What does not kill you
does not kill you

1 comment: