Monday, October 25, 2021

dreaming

I'm dreaming... that I'm in a large hotel.
 a Polar Bear enters and terrorises the guests

I have some role of responsibility so I am the person to deal with the bear.

I take a shotgun from a guest...
the bear attacks... charges directly at me...
I shoot it.

Everyone is saved :-)

Here's what it means... so I say :-)

The bear looks like a Grizzly but we all (the guests & I) know that it is a Polar Bear...
because I have somehow come out from under my blankets... and I am really very cold !

Deeper significance:
The bear is my cancer. I take responsibility... shoot it... kill it.

My dreaming mind is quite positive :-)
And rather out of touch with reality ! 
I like it :-)

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

for the greater good ... against the corrupt metastasis of oligarchic power that stomps on humanity's neck everywhere

===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment: