Thursday, March 24, 2022

optimistic prep

In a burst of optimism, I buy a running backpack. Thinking -- with great optimism :-)  -- that I will run far enough to need a backpack.
Well... this weekend I will: we will run one two or three trail runs.

The first is at night... what will I see?
I go in to buy the backpack -- and bang my head on the half-open door! Half-open to my left. I mean, who would see that?!
No need for a doorbell, anyone inside can hear my... "Oh gosh, I hit my head". Or something like that...

Deb says I have a spot of blood and, now, a bruise.
Look out trees! here I come :-)

Apart from that -- all is well :-)

Though as tired as usual.
I've just read a delightful book: think Pride and Prejudice written by PG Wodehouse. With a tour of the south of England... circa 1909. I just wish that I could write such an enjoyable travel journal :-)
It must be time to travel again...



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"It is not certain that everything is uncertain." ... Blaise Pascal===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that you will make a lot of good use of the backpack.

    ReplyDelete