Thursday, March 17, 2022

Told you so!

A bad night with a cold. Coughing keeps me awake.
But today it's (a lot:-) better. Still an annoying cough.
Deb helps me with a RAT -- all clear, so yes it is a cold, not covid.

I'm a bit gloomy with the results of the last MRI. When it did show a shadow -- probably another tumour -- I was meant to say: "Told you so!" So there y' go... Told you so :-)  Mortality just a bit more definite :-)
I really should get going with all those "things to do before I die". Or, maybe... just continue to ignore them :-)
Planning timeline is still an (optimistic) two years... no rush... no worries :-)

Now here's a *real* worry :-(
When I start to type a "to" email address -- gmail does not give me a list to select from :-(  (from which to select...)
Stupid technology :-(



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"It is not certain that everything is uncertain." ... Blaise Pascal===


Dying for you to read my blog, at https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com/ :-)

1 comment:

  1. I have had two RATs this week both negative. Each time you attend Royal Perth Hospital you are required to have one.

    ReplyDelete