Sunday, August 20, 2023

crapple last word

The post about my dumping the apple tablet attracted the comment, "expensive throwaway". True. And I do miss the tablet convenience. Except... the crapple never worked. I want a "tool" to *help* what I do. The crapple was a device which forced me to *change* and limit what I do. And it kept crashing.
The device gave me no pleasure but caused me grief and anger, 
Expensive? About the same cost as several days' accommodation for a wedding later this year. Which I could also do without. But I was able to toss the crapple -- and heave a huge sigh of relief.
It's an embarrassing memory... but I have absolutely no regrets.
It was a clear problem. With a very clear and simple solution.
I'm glad I tossed it. I just hope that I have learnt something useful.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===

Too many people consider themselves open-minded when they're really just empty-headed. (Alfred E. Neuman)


pwMapAppreadMe)


2 comments: