Thursday, March 21, 2024

a good question

I'm walking across a carpark. A bloke asks, What's the white stick for?
I answer: It warns people that I'm half blind. Though for me it does nothing much at all. I'm glad that someone asked :-)

Facebook sends me two updates: one is a video of a bowl of salad which ends with nonsense claims about acidic and/or healthy foods. Second is a photo of a ferry with comments about a rough crossing. That's okay... except that it's followed by comments from friends of friends of friends -- ie total strangers -- and their seasick ferry crossings of many years ago.
A ferry is a ferry. I'm not at all interested in strangers' reminiscing.
So I spend half-an-hour attempting to close my FaceBook account... it's impossible.
Next best option: Every FB email will be marked as spam. Eventually they may be automatically hidden.



Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."

...Dying for you to Read my blog: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Yeah I have two FB accounts. Tried to close one to no avail.

    ReplyDelete