Wednesday, March 27, 2024

tense but relaxed

It's just a few weeks till the next scan.
I can't say that I'm nervous -- but it is affecting me. I'm even less tolerant of things that don't go as I expect. I swear at inanimate objects. Though not as much as I'd like to because it upsets Deb.
I'm anticipating the worst though not expecting it. Twinges of headache feel like symptoms of tumour regrowth. Ditto spells of dizziness. To be realistic, neither headaches nor dizziness came with the original tumour. It's just me worrying.
I run round the lake with no headache. Nor do I get dizzy, nor fall over.
Overall... My expectations remain where I prefer them to be: c'est sera sera... What will be, will be :-)

Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===

Bandaid solutions hurt when they are removed.

...Dying for you to Read my blog: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment