Monday, March 18, 2024

quite happy

Each year the Herdy's Front Yard ultra run passes close to our place.
The runners circle our lake -- many times. Once more -- I am inspired... so today I run round the lake... still too slow to enter the race -- surprise :-)

Meanwhile I'm pushing along with my app.  It's written -- as a simplified "proof of concept". Now I just have to get it developed to completion... and used.
For the first, I'm in contact with TourismWA, well, the app is for tourists. Have you ever tried to push a new idea into a public service agency?
Some days I'm cheering... at a very minor advance... other days I'm ready to toss the whole idea.

I spend a lot of time feeling very tired. But quite happy.


Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
===

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."

...Dying for you to Read my blog: notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Keep at it. It's a long frustrating process.

    ReplyDelete