Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hair today...

Tuesday, mid-morning:

The extra-strong anti-nausea tablet seems to have done its job! I've eaten breakfast and kept it down. And I feel quite well. Well enough that Deb and I are about to head out for coffee and cake.

Despite my feeling well, Deb has a problem: surely my hair embarrasses me? Well, no... because *I* can't see it :-)

So I had Deb take a photo... Bald in patches, a scar still visible. Okay, so it does look embarrassing... Luckily, though, it does not embarrass me... Although  I must admit that I would rather not have looked at the scar. Yuk!







====    Dr Nick Lethbridge
Flâneur / Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting / Problems? Solved.
===

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." … Robert A. Heinlein
===

notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au
====
   

1 comment:

  1. I reckon it looks better than the other side. Cheers Col

    ReplyDelete