Tuesday, January 2, 2018

this page left intentionally blank

For those who regularly read this blog: all is well !

I'm not posting much, this is because not much is happening.

... Physically I am fine. Feeling a lot better -- a little better each day -- for having finished the five days of anti-cancer chemo. I still sleep a lot and tire easily though that may be related to:

... My worst problems are mental. I accept that I am depressed. It's much harder to accept -- and write about -- mental rather than physical problems. Still, future posts will give details. Meanwhile: don't worry, I'm depressed but not seriously. I expect to deal with it.

... Interestingly -- having checked & double-checked my thinking: I am worried -- depressed -- by worries about other people, Deb in particular. My own death is much easier to accept. Either that or I really am good at fooling myself!

... How I will deal with my depression is still uncertain. I have some thoughts, will I put them into practice? However, having accepted that I need to do something -- I feel better already :-)

... I'll post again when I have thought some more about what I should be doing. (It's that mental thing, much harder to deal with -- and write about -- than the physical.) I hope that I will have some good plans before the 15th of January... when the next cycle of chemo will start to stuff up my physical state.

Meanwhile, I do have a serious concern: After all this acceptance of my impending death... if I am still alive in another twelve months... boy! will I be embarrassed!

Happy New Year, reader :-)




Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something." … Robert A. Heinlein

===

1 comment: