Sunday, February 18, 2018

a good weekend

It's been a good weekend!

Okay, I feel rotten on Saturday morning. Still tired by Saturday lunch. But quite well by the time we go orienteering on Saturday afternoon. Another enjoyable event.

Sunday, I wake up feeling unrested... but that's the result of tossing & turning through a humid night. Just a restless night that I blame on the irritability side-effect of my anti-fit tablets :-)

I'm fine by lunch-time. That doesn't stop me having a nap after lunch.

Dinner with the family -- always a pleasure :-)

The only downsides to Sunday are, (1) It turns out that I have already read one of my library books and (2) the second library book turns out to be the sixth book in a series... Still, that sixth book is the sort of nonsense where it doesn't matter whether or not you know what's happening, it's just a lot of fun.

All up: a good weekend.






Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
...        Agamedes Consulting / Problems ? Solved
===

"Avoid criticism: say, do and be nothing." … per Ginger Meggs

===

No comments:

Post a Comment